ThisShitVideosThisShitVideos

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Pokémon Go Apocalypse?! Pokémon Go Apocalypse?!

I removed the half star because, as you stated, the topic is a little dated. That being said, it's still really well animated and I enjoyed the FO mashup. Great work!

Crunchlins responds:

That's fair :) Thanks for constructive feedback!

Celflux Animated Trailer Full 2016 (HD) Celflux Animated Trailer Full 2016 (HD)

Very nicely animated! I only removed half a star because I wasn't crazy about the soundtrack. That's really just a personal preference, though. Can't wait to see what else you put out. Great work!

GemGfx responds:

Thank you very much for the comment. Really appreciate it.

HitchPsyched HitchPsyched

Great job blending 2D and 3D elements. Kind of short, but I think that's okay for this concept.

Fistly Cluffs! (1925) Fistly Cluffs! (1925)

Nice animation and good story development. I especially enjoyed the theme of the 20s. That being said, my only suggestion might be to shorten it just a bit and work on making the flow a little easier to understand (i.e. the movie they were watching was done in exactly the same style/framing as the actual story, why was the guy arrested?). Take it all with a grain of salt, though, because if this is your first animation, you're off to an extremely promising start. Keep it up!

SP@CE: The Endless Loop SP@CE: The Endless Loop

The animation is a bit rough around the edges (technically speaking), but I really enjoy the unique art style. Very nice!

Spider-Gwen Spider-Gwen

I've got nothing but respect for cell animation. Not to mention the difficulty of the poses. Great work!

Collab? maybe :D Collab? maybe :D

Nicely animated, but I have to agree with Gojira1984, I really wish it could have gone on a bit longer. Maybe leading into the next room, then eventually getting to some sort of boss? Either way, I can see the effort and enjoyed it for what it was. Keep it up!

NOT-FlaskY responds:

i will try to Think something out ^^ but anyway thank u :)

"Who am I?" "Who am I?"

I've never possessed the patience for stop-motion, so good on you for seeing it through. That being said, my only suggestion might be to work on story development. This is a good start, though. Keep it up!

ArtWolf responds:

I Know it went on and on.... it was actually something did for my first year of collage so i had no choise but to do it XD Glad you like it and sadly not to the story part, i would like too but i have so much to do and little time to finish it in, sorry ;-(

Curious as a Fox Curious as a Fox

Nice story development, good beginning work with cell animation. The only suggestions I might make is working on your resolution (try to keep all parts in 16:9 ratio), and the ending felt a little anticlimactic. All that being said, it's a great start. Keep it up!

00AL240 responds:

Scribbling Tirade: FLCL Scribbling Tirade: FLCL

A wonderful summation of what the show was all about and why it's had such a profound effect on so many of us. Far and away in the top three favorite animes for me. Nice work!